Brandon Ingram – Los Angeles Lakers – Game-Worn Rookie Debut Jersey
- The NBA and MeiGray are proud to offer fans and collectors across the globe the opportunity to own a piece of history
- a jersey worn in a game during the 2016-17 National Basketball Association regular season, by #14 Brandon Ingram of the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Ingram wore this jersey during the Lakers’ 120-114 victory over the Houston Rockets on October 26, 2016 at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA.
- He played 24 minutes and registered 9 points with 3 rebounds.
- He was drafted 2nd overall in the 2016 NBA Draft.
- This gold jersey, a Size L+2 inches extra length, is registered into the NBA and MeiGray Game-Worn Jersey Authentication Program as number LLA03123.
- MeiGray Group, the Official Game-Worn Source of the NBA, offers collectors the highest standards of authenticity for an exciting array of game-worn items. Every item comes directly off the backs of the NBA’s greatest players and directly off the courts from the league’s most exciting events under the watchful eyes of an NBA or MeiGray representative.